Skip to content
- 3 sets of light comfortable hunting clothing (Green, Khaki or Camo)
- 2 sets of warm hunting clothing
- 1 Set smart clothing (Jeans and shirt)
- 1 warm jacket, 1 sweater and 1 light jacket, woolen socks, underwear, gloves, cap and a bush hat
- 2 pairs of shoes, one pair walked-in hunting boots and one pair of comfortable sneakers
- All clothing and shoes should be warn-in well before your trip, especially your shoes.
- Zip-off pants is a must as it’s cold in the mornings and evenings but hot during the rest of the day. (June, July and August)
- P.S: Laundry is done daily.
- Small backpack for kit
- Binocular (8 or 10x) with shoulder strap
- Camera with zoom with ample film and batteries
- Video camera with ample film (a must for bow hunters)
- Flashlight with extra batteries (remember a plug adapter for chargers etc.)
- Pocket knife
- Personal toiletries
- Sun block, lip balm and Sunglasses
- Personal first aid kit with all personal medical supplies and prescription drugs
- All equipment for your rifle; scope, cleaning kit, gun strap, ammo pouch and belt, soft protection bag and bullets “100 rounds per rifle max”
- All equipment for your bow; arrows, broad heads, quiver, adjusting equipment, back-up release. We have a bow-workshop that can do small repairs and bow-strings.
- All important correspondence
- Reading material